Friday, July 24, 2009

happenings.

Well, July is almost over and I have yet to post. Apologies.
Well Melissa is now 8 months pregnant and I got to take some pregnancy pictures of her and Brady last weekend. Here are two of them. It was fun... late August I will become "Aunt Kimbo." So that's exciting!
I went to Dallas this past Tuesday for the Coldplay concert. INCREDIBLE! Totally worth the late driving. Zach and I went and met Kristen and Evan in Dallas... "Fix You" by Coldplay is easily one of my favorite songs and it was awesome to see it live.
Today we (family plus some extended family) are headed to Lake City, Colorado for the next week. I turn 23 tomorrow. Weird! But hey... one more year under my belt. I guess that would be the "belt of life?"

1 comment:

Kristen said...

i think there are some videos you forgot to post...