Well... honestly, I dare not diminish my trip to a simple post. As the Forge comes to a close in less than two weeks, I'd rather share overall what God is doing in my life. Something I am learning over and over and over again is the love God has for His people, it's overwhelming, it's consuming, it's the greatest thing to ever be found on this planet and by golly it's for you and it's for me. Praise God!
Israel was incredible, but more than that, the love of God is incredible. Seeing that firsthand in Israel and seeing the scriptures in a different way now was a gift I'd love to share with each of you. Here is a glimpse of that (special thanks to Bryce Hamilton for making this post much easier on me for his photos and words)...

What are you spending your time and resources in? Are you building into people and spending your time on things that will last for eternity or are you building things that could be torn down and destroyed tomorrow? Such as this photo above... Herod's fresh water pool that he built in the Mediterranean... now it's in ruins... was it worth the energy he spent to make it? I think not...Like I said, a glimpse. Excited to share with you in person... let's talk soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment