Monday, April 14, 2008

The Aggie Bling

On Friday, April 4th I received my aggie ring. Whoop! It is a beautiful piece of gold. Who'd have thought I would enjoy it as much as I really do. Sometimes in class I just look down and stare... (err... I mean, no I don't... I don't stare at it. Embarass).

I like to say that getting my Aggie Ring is like a glimmer of hope in the dark abyss of college. A bit overdramatic? Why not, ya know? It's just that at this time of my life, all of my friends are beginning to move on and I, honestly, am quite excited to not be done. I have a year left of college and a very exciting year at that. Getting a ring just means I am getting close. That is exciting.

I am going to have some news soon about next fall. It's funny how you think things are set in place and that you know exactly what you need to be doing in your life and then... everything changes. It's a constant daily thing, seeking to understand God's plan for my life. But He is good. And I am learning to be patient. With that said... I am signing off. Good night.

No comments: