Goodness. You think sometimes that the things you think about and talk about when you're 13, 14, 22 years old, just won't happen or that they are so far in the future. One of those things that I had talked about for a long time happened this past weekend. My lifelong best friend is officially in love and getting married. (tears coming...)

You know I have notes from junior high talking about boys. I can remember specific conversations in high school about our FH's (future husbands for the non-high school lingo crowd). I can remember lots of tears and just a bunch of, let's just say JUNK for lack of a better word, that has happened in the last 22 years.
I was telling someone the other day how if I lost my memory and needed to recount my life, I would probably choose Miss (soon to be Mrs.) Cassidy Clark to rewrite my life story. For one, her memory is sick (as in, freaking awesome)! Two, she knows all the stuff about your life you try to keep away from general knowledge. She knows my humor better than most people in the world.
There have been times in life when I've wondered why God had truly BLESSED me so much with friendships. To have a friend who has literally walked through so much of life with me is beyond asking for. What is more... we are still friends... after all those years... still friends.
I was able to take pictures of the engagement, which is always super fun.




So here is to the beautiful Miss Cassidy Clark & Mr. Ryan Watson.

On January 16th, 2010 at 6PM I may be weeping but know that it will be some of the most joyous tears I have ever had. God is so good.
1 comment:
woah!!
Wow. Life is crazy.
and God is good.
Post a Comment