Wednesday, April 8, 2009

just learning to make ends meet...

"ends meet"? Can I just say that as I was writing the title I decided to look it up because who really knows where it comes from? It means: to have just enough money to pay for the things that you need... but where it comes from is debatable according to the random websites of the world. Feel free to inform me differently.

Basically, this post is to show my blogging friends what it is that I make when I say, "I sometimes sell my art." Now this doesn't mean this is all I do, nor does it mean that this is the specific genre I always create, but that basically I try to feed the demand of the people. My friend Tara goes to a sale in Tyler that is basically a huge garage sale for families. Anyways, my market for this was mothers of newborns-teenagers... Here it is...

my mom suggested I make something with a peace sign.



and yes, I do sell these things... interested?

4 comments:

Paige said...

i love the one with the mirror in the middle! I might have you make one for me when I return. love you!

The Neelys said...

You are so talented!! I love your stuff. Whenever Chris and I move and actually have some free space, I would love to buy one from you! I especially like the LOVE one. How much is that one going for?

Unknown said...

i am proud to say that i am the owner of a Kimberley Ginnings original. WHOOP!

Haley said...

first of all, i love your masterpieces... :)
second of all, i WAY love the kimberly ginnings original you made Jake...
third, I way way love you!
partayyy in a week at the bonzai!

ps the little word verification thing is hablable... haha how funny!