Truly... this astonishes me. Where is the time going? Well I have been in Wichita Falls now for almost a month.. almost. I have had a garage sale with my mom and got back from Sr. High camp with FBC late last Friday night.
Sr. High camp was awesome. If being in a "camp" setting wasn't fun enough for me as I am obviously missing out on what a typical summer would look like at camp, it was so refreshing to be with high school students and see them learn and just be honest about where they are in life. It is so hard for me to believe that I've been out of high school for 5 years sometimes. But in summation, it was not only refreshing but really encouraging... I just love camps. :)
Sunday I went to Dallas so that I could hang out with friends and then go to a concert on Monday night, mewithoutYou... why are they so good? I don't know, but I just love their concerts so much. That was also a good time... I got to see a lot of friends in a 36hr period and I am just grateful for the friends I have in Dallas.
Today was back to babysitting. The girls were on vacation this past week and had gotten "wrapped" by their friends... by that I mean their whole sidewalk leading to their house was covered in peanut butter, tapioca pudding and jelly piles. WHAT!? Have you ever heard of such a thing? I haven't... but now I have seen and helped clean it up...
No comments:
Post a Comment