Oh no... I was serious. I really have wanted to work at Home Depot. I don't really know why... I just like it there. I think there are things I would learn there that I want to know. Even if I am just a cashier... which I am... I will still be scanning away at items that I may have never seen before in my life.
And who DOESN'T want one of those sweet orange aprons to put pins on, or keep random items in your little kangaroo pouches. Needless to say, I'm excited! I won't start for another week or so but until then I am trying to finish most of my school work up.
I am STILL LOOKING for other jobs beginning early June in wherever I can find... so keep your eyes peeled and your pocket books ready to spend some money at The Home Depot!
3 comments:
Are you working at the one in CS or in WF? Just curious so I know how to plan my summer vacation!! :)
KIMBERLY. I, too, just applied at Home Depot. Not the same one, obviously (I'm moving up to the Minneapolis/St.Paul area after graduation!), but maybe eventually we can share HD stories!
YAY! I am defintely coming to visit you :) Although, I doubt I will buy anything...we'll see. I'll look around or who knows you may just sell me on something!
Post a Comment