Sunday, May 17, 2009

since a month has almost passed...

I have not been so great at blogging lately. But this past month or so has had quite a few awesome happenings that I will list below:
  1. GRADUATING from TEXAS A&M! Whoop! That happened last Friday and is probably the thing that got me to write a blog. I loved celebrating with the family that was here and am just glad to have finished. These past 5 years have been life-changing in every way... that's another post.
  2. I saw a few friends and family: Paige who came in from Greece and Courtney (C-Rob) who was in from all the places she is as well as cousin Bethy who was in Wichita Falls from California for Mother's Day. Those were all good times to see friends and family.
  3. Been hired, trained, began, and quit working at The Home Depot. My final day is this Saturday. It's one of those things I'm glad to check off the list of things to do but
  4. Decided to move home to Wichita Falls where I will live for the next 3 months... so this past weekend my parents, with the help of multiple cars, began toting all the things that have accumulated in my house here back to Wichita Falls.
  5. Been to my final Home Group with some of my favorite people... love them.
  6. Enjoyed the newest album from one of my favorite bands, mewithoutYou. It's good stuff.
So many small things and big things have happened these past few weeks... and it's been amazing and hard and exciting and sad... this Sunday I make the drive from College Station to Wichita Falls... the culmination of moving away from College Station, perhaps to never live here again.

Life is changing... and it's gonna be a crazy ride.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yea for a Kimbo blog! I've been waiting for so long!

Unknown said...

What? No pictures? We are looking forward to having Kimberly home for the first time in a long time!

Paige said...

home depot...that was short lived. learn how to build anything cool?

Jane Newton said...

YAY Kimmy lou!