"And oh how the years go by
And oh how the love brings tears to my eyes
All through the changes the soul never dies
We fight, we laugh, we cry
As the years go by..."
This is a montage... (a very short one) of the life of "Kimberly Clark" (the togetherness of Cassidy Clark and Kimberly Ginnings whose friendship will forever be solidified by the Kimberly Clark toilet paper holders in public bathrooms)
The picture above is from Sr. High Beach Camp the summer after senior year of high school. We were on the bus holding on to the luggage racks, swinging down. We thought it was funny.
This picture is from sophomore year of college when a few of us drove to Dallas to see Nichole Nordeman and someone else in concert. I just went to see Nichole so I don't remember much else. I HAD to hear "Brave" played on the piano. It really was awesome.Cassidy and I have lived in the same town, and relatively in the same neighborhood all our lives. We've been involved in the same things and had the same friends. Cassidy is one of those friends who is so different from me in personality but yet understands me in ways that most people never could. I have been blessed by this friendship in so many ways and am excited to see what happens for her in the next 4 years as she enters nursing school in San Antonio. She will do great things, be looking for her name... she may cure cancer, considering she has diagnosed most of my illnesses in college.
Life can be so hard sometimes. Good, but hard. To leave your close friends and move on with life...
onward to Pine Cove today. say a prayer for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment