Thursday, May 1, 2008

i will die with my head tilted sideways...

You know how there are things that you just absolutely love but you forget every once in a while, then one day you remember, and the fondness of that thing comes back to you as if you have just realized your love for the first time...

that is how I feel about Half Price Books.

The awkward crick I get in my neck from walking around with my head tilted sideways to read the bindings of the cheapest books around is totally worth it. Every single time I go there I remember once again how awesome it is. Why? If you know me you know I love bargains (reference my post two down) AND you know I love to read... thus, Half Price Books is like a small glimpse of Kimberly heaven.

Today's bargains included: Frommer's Buenos Aires guide (for my travels next semester), CLEP Spanish Language (in order to communicate next semester) and a CD of NPR's Piano Jazz with special guest Steely Dan (for my sanity next semester).

Thank you Half Price Books for making this world a better place.

No comments: