Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pine Cove Orientation begins in 1 hour and 15 minutes.

So I am here in Tyler, Tx... my home away from home. (I have quite a few homes away from home at this point). I've been here almost a week working and preparing for the 180 staff that come this week for orientation. It's been a great week, painting theme night decorations, planning, thinking about how to make this summer incredible for the campers and just meeting staff. I really feel so confident in God's calling me here this summer.

When I think about all my friends and family all over the place it really warms my heart. I know yall are all living life right where God has placed you, and I am honored to be serving alongside yall as ambassadors for Christ in each of our own parts of the world. I hope that these updates (every weekend) will be funny and entertaining as well as good picture of what I learn every summer when confined to a small space called the Pine Cove Towers for a week at a time where God does some incredible things.

I will be heading to another wedding next weekend... oh the joys of being a college senior. Updates like this can be quite bland but that's about all I've got...

"so that you would walk in a manner worthy of the God who calls you into His own kingdom and glory." 1 Thes. 2:12

No comments: