Well, summer 2008 is over. It was a crazy ride. This photo is the majority of Towers Leadership 2008/ my good friends from this summer. So, this photo is basically a shout out to them all. They are some of the funniest and incredible people I know (tear).I have learned so much this summer about life and about living every day to its fullest, which means every day completely surrendered and in obedience to Jesus. God has been so faithful up to this point in my life... and will continue to be because that is who He is. That is very comforting as this group of people who have been consistency and support for me are spreading out all over the place.
Myself to Latin America, another to Hong Kong, many to College Station (including a few future roommates!), Baylor, Missouri, Tyler, Houston, Alabama, and Abilene/Portland?...
The Pine Cove Towers is such a home to me and a place filled with incredible people. It makes my heart smile. :)
I am currently in Wichita Falls until tomorrow when I head to Dallas. I will get to hang out with some of my best friends in the world this weekend as well as my family before I fly out on Monday.
4ish days until I live in Latin America. wowzas.
No comments:
Post a Comment