We have a television in our room with a few English channels that are subtitled. So last night we watched Seinfield before going to bed... just like America.
I have found this cafe that I really like. It is open air so it feels awesome and the drinks are superb. Though today, as the title expresses, I was sitting and working on my laptop when a pigeon pooped on my arm. That has never happened to me... I was disgusted, needless to say.
So... I am taking suggestions on music and books:
- I want to broaden my music... so if there is a band or solo artist out there you like send their name this way
- If there is a book you think I should download and try to read... let me know.
3 comments:
Brooke Fraser. We just discovered her, but she's been around a few years. I can't get enough! From New Zealand, has a folk/pop/gospel sound and is really into social justice issues. Since I have no idea what type of music you're into, I'd love to hear what you think of her!
I'm reading "The Last Sin Eater" by Francine Rivers. Then I'm going to read a book of yours that mom gave me because you left it at home.
I miss your face. I would really like to sit down and talk with you....which makes when you get back seem like a very sweet time. UMMMM yeah music: I have seen 2 bands in the past week, Phil Wickham and Ivoryline. Either would be worth looking into if you aren't a fan yet. Also if you have the opportunity, try to check out a guy named Aaron Roche. He is really chill and AWESOME. I love you friend.
Post a Comment