Due to the first day of school picture I posted, the first photo is my "last day of school picture." Bangs and all. This is me leaving the house I call home: Alhondiga 85, Guanajuato, Mexico.
I have so many things to talk about but I decided I would show pictures of the hair cutting. The first is the before photo... followed by the after and the dear friend Megan who did the cutting.
The final photo is of me and Bethany (my future Peruvian roommate) at our going away lunch.
I know I have talked about Divine Conspiracy and how much I love that book. I wanted to just put up a quote from Dietrich Bonhoeffer that was mentioned in the book. I thought it does a great job of summing up what Dallas Willard is saying:
“The only proper response to this word which Jesus brings with him from eternity is simply to do it” –Dietrich Bonhoeffer
1 comment:
gurl look at yo bangs! i like them!!
miss you friend.
Post a Comment