Monday, November 17, 2008

the beauty of Iguazu Falls...

This past weekend we traveled to the northern part of Argentina called Iguazu and saw the Iguazu waterfalls... one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. It was so beautiful. The waterfalls are the widest in the world... huge across and we didn't even see them all really. We got to go to an Estancia on Friday and just eat awesome barbeque (how I miss good barbeque) and just chill. Saturday we went to Iguazu and the Sunday we went to a Guarani indian reservation. This trip was definitely one of the highlights of Argentina.

Truly... the magnificence and overwhelming beauty of it all was so incredible. Just to walk through the tropical surroundings listening to the waterfalls and to stand and feel the waterfalls mist just soak your skin and clothes... awesome. I loved it... this will be one of those experiences that requires less talking and more observing... enjoy.







4 comments:

Kristen said...

AMAZING PICTURES!

The Neelys said...

Wow, so cool! I especially like the rainbow picture. That one is amazing! Glad you are liking Argentina so far!

Courtney said...

dude you should be a photographer. i could hear the water rushing just by looking at the photos!!

i'm glad you didn't fall in. keep the news coming.

love you & thinking of you often!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are amazing! The first thing I thought of, after of course I thought how incredible they were, was where's my boogie board? I also liked your post before this and reading about your stays in the different countries. Soooo cool.
Love you girl and wish I was there with you! -Virginia