Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Noel-E...

Kinda like Wall-E, but Noel-E. Today is her birthday! Wahoo! Noel and I were in Kappa together and then we were roommates sophomore year... oh my. She pranked me more times than is ok. Then I got to stand next to her in her wedding this past May. She is a wonderful friend, both consistent and faithful. I am excited to be in the same town with her again next spring. College Station! Wahoo...

I will forgo my pride and post this photo from sophomore year, followed by one of us at her wedding!

More to come soon... I promise.

3 comments:

The Neelys said...

Thanks Kimbo! What a sweet friend you are :) I can't wait for you to be back in CS next semester!!

Jenn said...

beautiful picture kimbo.

i am currently at the baptist university of america recruiting college students. the population is 89% hispanic here. of the 203 students :).

just now i decided tonight i'm going to spend some time re-capping on your blog.

miss you. come back to PC. and lets get cofffee and discuss life when you return!

Paige said...

i love the pic from sophomore year! why don't you wear pink lipstick more often? ;)