Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 10th... oh yes.

Man... can you believe it is December 10th? I leave South America on the 13th. Those numbers are extremely close...

Yet today is also my cousin Stephanie's 18th birthday! How crazy is that! 18... and a senior in high school. That is just hard to comprehend at times. I didn't have a good photo with Steph (something I can fix over Christmas break) but I did have this one that I found humorous. It's more a shout out to the hot dog roast at Thanksgiving than a portrait in honor of a birthday... but it is what it is. Technically, Granddaddy's face is the only clear one in the photo. But somehow I caught Steph shaking her head for the photo.

In other news, tomorrow is my final day of classes for the semester! And boy am I ready for that... switching classes in every country has been a good change of pace but the courses definitely "run their course" during the 5 weeks.

And... today I am returning my bike that I rented during my first day of school. It is sad to think that I am done with my bike here, and yet, refreshing to think I go home to MY bike on Sunday. Yesterday I went for a long ride home enjoying the parks and my bike and I's time together. This is a photo of me and my bike in our kitchen. Every night my bike got parked right against that wall. Did I ever mention that I have to carry it up and down a flight of stairs everyday. That is not something I will miss...
... another post coming Friday (I wonder what for...?... ahem, Zach)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

the US of A is ready for Kimbo's return!!!