(who knows when this photo was taken... probably my sophomore year of college... watch Zach grow up in these photos... it's quite humorous. )There are definitely perks to being the middle child. Aside from things like getting to do things sooner than say Melissa because she blazed the trail for me (thanks again for that!)... one of the biggest benefits to being the middle child is the proximity in age I have to both of my siblings. I am 3 1/2 years from Melissa and 4 1/2 from Zach. This has allowed me time with both of them individually... Zach for most of my high school because Melissa was in college and I got to drive Zach around. In college I got to be near Melissa a lot. It has been one of the biggest blessings in my life to get to know my siblings as friends.
I could not be prouder of Zach and more excited for him for so many reasons... a senior in high school... extremely smart, his test scores make me look bad (I just claim the creative child card when that comes up). He is just really respectable. I think high school is hard... let's be honest, aside from the pains of junior high, there is a peer pressure peak in high school that is unworldly. And I think my brother has done a great job in the midst of what high school can become for people.
This photo is from my junior (?) year of college at a family friend's wedding reception.
This is definitely Easter... again... I think my junior year.... is that the same shirt as the previous photo? I kinda think it is. So these photos were definitely taken within months of each other.
1 comment:
Well done Dressy girl. See you in dos dias!
Post a Comment