"He who appoints the sun
to shine by day,
who decrees the moon and stars
to shine by night,
who stirs up the sea
so that its waves roar—
the LORD Almighty is his name."
Jeremiah 31: 35
Sometimes I wish I could capture the feelings I have when I am doing something here to bring home. If I could, I would put them in a jar and share each and every memory I have with each of you. Yet I know that is impossible. I WILL bring home photos, stories, things I have written down throughout this process. Gosh... I want to share with all of you what is going in my life, yet I know that as I am processing for myself what has even happened this fall, I cannot put many of them into words. I hope to be able to put into words this semester... but realize that questions are always appreciated. Questions help me process (an ongoing thing) and not just give a vague answer to, "how was your semester?" That question will almost always elicit the response of my pausing, and not having any words that would begin to describe living in 3 countries, speaking a language not my own for the past 110 days, living with different families, traveling and sharing experiences with 19 others who none of yall know (Melissa sort of). That last sentence in itself elicits so many feelings and stories... I look forward to attempting to put into words this experience.
4 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment